Well, Brad has a new manager (finally!). I just paid for my books for the fall semester and start classes on Monday. Got my grades from the summer and got an A in both my classes (not sure how, lol!). So I get to keep my 3.9 GPA. Let's see how this semester of Macroeconomics, Accounting, and Government treat me!
Brad and I will be grilling up our fish from the coast! Text us if you want to come join us. Not sure if it'll be Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know.
It's football season and the Seahawks won their first pre-season game last week against the (hated) Chargers. This new QB, Jackson, is going to take some getting used to. Had to watch Hasslebeck in his first game as a Titan and he did great! Congrats also to the Cowboys who one their first pre-season game.
Texas is still in the midst of one of the hottest, driest summers on record! I can't wait for the cooler weather...something about the kids going back to school that makes me miss the smell of maple trees and frosty mornings. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Brad loves the summer. What about you? What's your favorite time of year?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.